Mystical Excursions in the Dark

Friday, November 21, 2014

"For now we see in a mirror dimly, but then face to face; now I know in part, but then I will know fully, just as I have been fully known".  - 1 Corinthians 13:12
Posted by Unknown at 11:05 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2015 (7)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ▼  2014 (16)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ▼  November (14)
      • Super Squirrel is a man of great mystery a
      • Spencer McCabe takes photographs in the fog. Let...
      • "For now we see in a mirror dimly, but then face...
      • I thought it was dead. It was not.
      • I found this to be rather Fincheresque, or at le...
      • I threw it into the air with passion, but alas, ...
      • Perhaps the most mystical place in all of Centra...
      • What does Tanner see in the reflected image? Th...
      • Do you see this desk? Look harder. If you look h...
      • This man, is one of great virtue and integrity. ...
      • Here I am, Zachary Sutton, all scruffy and confu...
      • This is my father, Matthew Sutton. He is a great...
Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.